Fun Facts from Jessica Redmerski, Author of Everything Under the Sun
EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN
New York Times Bestselling Author Jessica Redmerski
Genre: YA/NA Crossover, Dystopian
Publication Date: August 28, 2017
Publication Date: August 28, 2017
Atticus, struggling to conform to the cruel nature of men in a post-apocalyptic society. Thais, fighting to stay out of the hands of men like him. Forced together, they fall in love. But can love survive in such dark times, or is it fated to die with them?
Thais Fenwick was eleven-years-old when civilization fell, devastated by a virus that killed off the majority of the world’s population. For seven years, Thais and her family lived in a community of survivors deep in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. But when her town is attacked by raiders, she and her blind sister are taken away to the East-Central Territory where she is destined to live the cruel and unjust kind of life her late mother warned her about.
Atticus Hunt is a troubled soldier in Lexington City who has spent the past seven years trying to conform to the vicious nature of men in a post-apocalyptic society. He knows that in order to survive, he must abandon his morals and his conscience and become like those he is surrounded by. But when he meets Thais, morals and conscience win out over conformity, and he risks his rank and his life to help her. They escape the city and set out together on a long and perilous journey to find safety in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Struggling to survive in a world without electricity, food, shelter, and clean water, Atticus and Thais shed their fear of growing too close, and they fall hopelessly in love. But can love survive in such dark times, or is it fated to die with them?
This book will take you on a long, dangerous, exciting journey. These characters will stay with you and you will fall so in love with them! I want to read it again, and again, and again!
That was an epic read. Pure epic! ... Jessica Redmerski... is an absolutely incredible writer. I fall in love with every book she writes, every character, everything.
- Louise Seraphim Reviews
Fun Facts1) I’m terrified of heights, particularly airplanes or anything man-made (rides at the fair, elevators, tall buildings, etc.). But just thinking about being on a plane gives me anxiety!
2) I smoked for eleven years, until 2007 when my left lung collapsed and I spent five days in the hospital with a tube hanging out of my chest. It’s safe to say that I’ve never touched a cigarette since.
3) I used to love AMC’s The Walking Dead, watched it religiously, until they killed off Carl, and I haven’t watched an episode since! Yes, I’m THAT serious about my favorite characters.
4) I have such a strong sense of smell that I can smell the toxins and sickness coming off a person’s body who is running a fever.
5) I have a mild case of OCD and hypochondria.
6) I used to have a crush on Nomak from Blade II – yes, the character and not the actor who played him, though there’s certainly nothing wrong with him, either.
7) There will always be a huge place in my heart for 80’s music and movies.
8) I have seen the film, The Lost Boys, sixty-five times and at one point I could recite the movie from beginning to end, word-for-word.
9) I am the author of DIRTY EDEN. (Trust me, this fits perfectly on any list of weird things).
10) Years ago, I used to have dreams about fires and if I ever had them three nights in a row, something close to me would catch fire on the fourth day!
Book Tour Schedule
Follow the book tour from July 9 - 21, 2018.
Visit each tour stop daily and discover more features, excerpts, reviews, interviews, fun facts and more! To check the latest tour schedule, visit the Everything Under the Sun Book Page at Book Unleashed.
About Jessica Redmerski
Jessica Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.
Jessica is a hybrid author who, in addition to working with a traditional publisher, also continues to self-publish. Her popular crime and suspense series, In the Company of Killers, has been optioned for television and film by actor and model William Levy.
Official website: http://jessicaredmerski.com/
WIN FREE BOOK AND MORE
Prizes up for grabs:
Three Everything Under the Sun (signed paperback) with signed bookmarks and post cards (US and Canada only)
Contest runs from July 9 - 21, 2018.
In partnership with